Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Warm Welcomes: Bold Entry






Have you updated an entry?

I originally planned a bold yellow door when house hunting, however I believe this door color is more fitting to our house style.  I more than likely want a lacquered door which is a pretty bold move with this green but I love it!  I haven't decided on a handle yet, though. I'm taking my time so I love everything.
 Updating a door can do so much for your house's overall appeal! 

Lion Door Knocke // Steel Entry Door // Brass Kickplate  // Doorbell/Doormat // Color
\



 






6 comments:

  1. I LOVE this door plan!! Love love love it. That glossy green with the gold will be killer. You guys are going to be the most stylin people in the neighborhood with that entry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooke! I really like green and gold and have always loved a dramatic door knocker.

      Delete
  2. I always like red doors. I think they are supposed to bring good luck too.

    Ali of

    Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get that! I really use to like red doors, myself.

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. I've always had a thing for big bold door knockers!

      Delete