Wednesday, September 4, 2013

My Fall Picks & Bedroom Design



This is more of a personal shopping list, but thought I'd share:

These picks are for the sunroom, possibly.


The skull is actually a trinket box! It's tiny and only 2-3 inches big. I love tiny trinket boxes, especially when they are chic skulls.


art/skull box/lamp/pillow


And this is a possibility for the bedroom.





art/flower/lamp/throw pillows/pillows/side table/headboard/curtains
mirror


Still looking for the source of the flower.

14 comments:

  1. That society social pillow is one of my favorites too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh love that lamp, and the neutral colors too. And the headboard is Aweseome with the gold nailhead trim. Thanks for stopping by today!

    Jane
    FF

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for stopping by, too. I love your blog. I'm a big fan of neutrals with a little edge added in.

      Delete
  3. These are great and love the Made By Girl print!

    Ali of Dressing Ken

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pillows! ANd of course I adore Society Social! Roxy is just amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The pillows are so amazing and I love the art print.

      Delete
  5. I like the pillows. The first one is my fave!

    visiting from Thumping Thursday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first one is awesome. Thanks for stopping by!

      Delete
  6. It's all beautiful! I was in all those stores just a while back in Paris along the Champs Elyssee. I think I need to get those catalogues for my home now.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How amazing, Betty! I hope you'll post pics on your blog. I'd looove to see them and feature them on here if you allow it.

      Delete
  7. That skull is amazing. I love following your room boards...you always find awesome stores to try out.

    ReplyDelete