Thursday, November 21, 2013

Free to Download Wall Art




I know my posting has been scarce around here this month, but I'm changing things up a little around
Design Fluff, so thing will be wonky for a little while. I still have lots of projects I've been working on and am ready to share them. One is a Kelly Wearstler diy. So stay tuned...




Here's what this image could look like with a frame and mat.


I've taken art work(this being Big Ben obviously) I've found in the Public Domain and am cropping it and/or changing it up a little. Feel free to download and use as you wish (my version, you already know you can use the public domain original version. all images listed in this post are my version). If you are going to use this publicly or on your blog then just give attribution with a link back to the Design Fluff blog. That's it!







Right click on the image you want to download and wait til black screen pops up. Then, choose "save as" and save to your pc. You can print on your own printer or take it to Staples and allow them to print it for you.

I'll be sharing new images over the weekend and weekly.



Linking up to:
Tatertots&Jello
Tip Junkie Handmade Projects

4 comments:

  1. Hi Lucy,
    Breathtaking describes the different ways in which you have redone this photo. Makes me want to get on a plane and take a couple of trips. Thank you for sharing.

    Sincerely,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you again, Karina! Though with the editing software available, it was more the software than me with this one.:) Thanks so much for your sweet words.:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, I'm all over free art! Seriously it's one of my favorite things. Thanks for sharing and I love the way you edited them!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for the late reply, Jane. I'm so glad you liked it. I really love the idea of free art, too, which is why I wanted to offer it on here.

      Delete