Thursday, November 21, 2013

Free Gondola Art




 If you've been reading my blog you know I've edited a lot of public domain photos recently and am sharing them with you.  I usually do a few variations. If you want to download them then click on the photo you want, right click the mouse and choose "save as" on to your pc. There are different places you can get quality prints. Some bloggers have had good luck at Staples.



What they could look like with a frame and mat









You are free to use my rendition as you like, just make sure if you use them publicly you leave attribution back to this blog. The original public domain version is not on this post.
                                   More to come over the weekend and weekly!


Linking up to:
Tatertots&Jello

5 comments:

  1. These are all gorgeous! I love each of your edits; I can't decide which is my favorite! This would be so stunning printed up really big!
    What are your Thanksgiving plans? I hope you have a good one Lucy!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Brooke. It would be stunning big. I'm going to print out a small print for my living room as part of a gallery wall. Thanksgiving is going to be simple with family. Thanks so much for asking. Enjoy yours!

      Delete
  2. Hi Lucy,
    These are simply gorgeous. The best part is that I've been there so it also brings back memories. I'm just not sure which one to choose. Thank you for sharing.

    Sincerely,
    Karina

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Karina. Having been there must definitely make it so much better!

      Delete
  3. Very nice! I like the sepia toned prints in particular.

    Allie of ALLIE NYC

    allienyc.com

    ReplyDelete