Wednesday, January 4, 2012

New Projects

Between holidays and tons of projects I haven't been posting as much. But that soon will change. As I get caught up on all of the hussle and bussle I soon will have much more posts coming your way. I have a new DIY Chandelier shade coming your way. And this isn't your typical shade!  I have an order coming in from Z Gallerie coupled with an amazing find at a thrift store and TJ Maxx that makes a very high style black and white mantel. I can't wait to post it! I also have a really decorative project you can do to beautify your doors and provide more privacy at the same time. All of that and more coming up this month!

So, stay tuned! I'm a little late on the chandelier shade I said I would have ready this week. The Hobby Lobby was out of something I needed! I'll have at least a couple of projects finished this week. So, stay tuned as I get caught up!

No comments:

Post a Comment