This was originally scheduled for Friday, but I thought with everyone so busy, and these being diy gifts, you are going to need as much advanced time as you can get to pick up your materials.
I was hoping to have my new pillow made to share here in the DIY list but I have been so busy! There is not enough time in the day. Look forward to a few new pillow tutorials. I'm not going to pinpoint a date as I've learned not to do that anymore!
The key to making all of these a successful DIY gift is to customize them to the recepients. Choosing the right color for their decor, fabric, etc...and of course pouring all of your time, energy, and love into making these look just as wonderful as they do in the pictures!
1) Paint Dipped Flower Vases
2) Diy Deer Head
3) BHG Pretty Pouf
4) Riding Stick Horses
5) Gold Leafed Paper Mache Bowls
6) Handmade Studded Jewelry
7) DIY Wood Cutting Boards
8) Map Coasters
9) $3 Dollar Ikea Floor Mat to Fabulous Floor Pouf
10) Tori Spelling Chalkboard Mug (She has a decor/diy blog? I know!)
11) Candy Cane Soap
12) Farmhouse Trestle Desk (Ok, so someone is going to have to be really good to get this!)
Linking up Here.