Tuesday, March 13, 2012

What Am I Up To?

What I'm up to right now? Well, I'm almost finished with a dresser makeover. We are ripping up carpet and decades old linoleum and sanding and painting floors. I bought a new camera and perhaps I'll learn enough to use it:) LOVE the new camera and if I can figure it out, I'll try replacing my old point and shoot pics on the blog with my new Canon Rebel T2i pics. We'll see. For now it's hard enough to walk and chew bubble gum.

Ummm... I'm also making a new quatrefoil lampshade and hanging it, that should be done in the next few days. Adding decorative Trim and stenciling a wall. I already upholstered a door, but it's nothing fantastic. Maybe I'll post it.

New things are coming up this week and next folks!

**Update:  We have house guests and they came a whole week or week and a half early. So we got a little behind on all of our projects. They will be posted late. Sorry!

No comments:

Post a Comment